December 13, 2008

I'm getting really excited!!!

We are set to close next week, and hopefully be moved-in (though probably not unpacked) by Christmas!! Yay!! I feel so blessed because it is a really nice home, a friendly neighborhood, and we will finally be in our own HOME for the first time in over 2 months. Yay!!! Pray that all the details come together smoothly. (No, this is not our furniture or decorating - I have to give that credit to the previous owners.)









3 comments:

Grandma G said...

I can see why you're excited! It looks AWESOME! Too bad the furnishings don't come with it, huh? ;-)

The girls should have a great time jump... er... 'raking' leaves. ;-)

Congratulations! I'm happy for you... and saying a prayer that all goes smoothly.

Merry Christmas!!!

Katie @ the terpblog said...

It looks like such a great place to raise a family! Congratulations (again)!

ruth said...

What a beautiful home!! And you guys are going to love having a backyard and place for the kids to play right at your own house. The weather sounds wonderful too...although today we're having a snow day and that's kind of fun too:). Hope you're all moved in by Christmas. God has been good to you and is blessing you...that's clear in everyway. I'm rejoicing with you!
Ruth Jackson