We quickly discovered that now that we have a driveway AND a back deck, one tricycle is not enough for 2 kids! I took the advice of my friend Tricia, and thought I'd check at Goodwill for cheap bikes. I'm guessing it was a refused Christmas gift, but we were fortunate enough to find a brand new girls' big wheel, still in the box. Mari was thrilled! She kept calling it "my bike" and talking about how "Dadda would fix it together".
Unfortunately, when Rich got ready to assemble it, he discovered the back axle was missing. Mari was devastated! The good people at Big Wheel customer service were so nice and helpful, and promised to send us one right away. Mari was still upset - "I never get to ride my bike (big pout)!!". However she and Calli discovered that even without the axle, or assembling any of it - you can still "ride" it.
Unfortunately, when Rich got ready to assemble it, he discovered the back axle was missing. Mari was devastated! The good people at Big Wheel customer service were so nice and helpful, and promised to send us one right away. Mari was still upset - "I never get to ride my bike (big pout)!!". However she and Calli discovered that even without the axle, or assembling any of it - you can still "ride" it.
No comments:
Post a Comment