
For New Year's Day, I wanted to carry on a great Buist tradition of having doughnuts for breakfast. Where I grew up in Michigan, there was always our favorite bakery -
Marge's. They have the BEST doughnuts ever!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any open bakeries in Charlotte. We settled instead for some warm
bagels with cream cheese, and chocolate milk.
Happy New Year!!
3 comments:
Don't tell me there's not a Krispy Kreme there?!
Looks like the girls didn't mind having bagels instead of doughnuts.
Mari looks so old in this picture!! Hey, and don't forget we did puzzles too on NYD...
I think there is a Krispy Kreme, but I haven't found it yet. We tried to go to one listed on the website, only to find it had closed a few years ago :(
I wasn't up for doing jig-saw puzzles this year . . . maybe when they are older :)
Post a Comment